Monday 19 April 2010

Glad I didn't go on holiday last week!

I was met this morning with the news that my collegue Michael is not now getting back from his long weekend in Italy until next Tuesday! Glad I decided to leave my week in the sun until a bit later in the year.

The offices of Ernest Wilson have been a hive of activity today with reaction to a lot of viewings over the weekend, we endevour to provide our vendor clients with feedback to viewings as soon as possible following the appointment.

My day has consisted of the valuing of a tanning salon, chinese takeaway, sandwich bar & restaurant during which I have travelled around 120 miles around the country.

Another productive day at Ernest Wilson.

Don't forget to visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information.

Jonathan
Ernest Wilson & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment