Friday 16 April 2010

A busy day at Ernest Wilson!

What a day...it's the end of a long day here at Ernest Wilson which has seen multiple completions from Sandwich Bars in Sheffield to Estate Agents in Leeds, finally there is some consistency and confidence in the business transfer market again.

Been as this is my first blog here's a little bit about me....Having joined Ernest Wilson in 1996 I literally started on the 'shop floor' and learned my trade. Approaching my 14th anniversary with Ernest Wilson my role now involves heading the firms Property Management department as well as dealing with several valuation matters throughout a typical week.

My spare time is varied and when away from Ernest Wilson I enjoy keeping fit and am currently in training from the Leeds half marathon in May.

Jonathan - Ernest Wilson & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment