Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fabulous Bridlington Fish & Chips Shop For Sale



I had no complaints yesterday as I spent the afternoon at the sunny seaside! The purpose of my visit was to to put the award winning Bray's fish & chips shop on the market.

Due to a job opportunity overseas the current vendors have decided to sell up and Ernest Wilson are delighted to market this very impressive business and freehold property.



In 15 years of visiting such businesses I can't remember seeing such an immaculate fish and chips shop with living accomodation to match - a viewing here is essential to fully appreciate this concern - I promise you will have no complaints about this property.



For more information visit http://www.ernest-wilson.co.uk/ or give me a ring on 0113 238 2900



Best regards,



Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment